Academic Team • Math Counts •
National Junior Beta Club •
Scouting • Spiritual Life Opportunities •
Student Council • Wordsmith • Yearbook
Academic Team - Junior High Students can be on the Holy Rosary Academic Team. These students meet weekly to practice and learn skills and information to participate in the annual competition. The moderator of the Academic Team is Mrs. Kathy Woodward.
|Click the links below for more information.|
|Pack 274 - http://holyrosarypack274.com/home.html
Troop 274 - http://t274.com/default.aspx
- Lector-children begin lecturing in Mass in second grade
- Gift Bearers-Students in 1st through 8th grade can be gift bearers
- Altar Servers-Boys and girls can begin training to be an altar server at the end of the 5th grade
- Choir-Boys and girls from third grade through eighth grade are welcome to join the Treble Choir. The children practice once or twice a week depending on their age level.
- Junior Ladies of Charity- Girls in elementary school are invited to carry on the mission of the Ladies of Charity. They meet once a month with their moderator, Mrs. Margaret Kelly.
- Junior St. Vincent de Paul-These children continue the goal of the St. Vincent De Paul Society by responding to the needs of those people in the community less fortunate. These services may include helping to provide food or shelter.
Student Council - This organization provides an opportunity for students to experience leadership roles in the school. The members of the Student Council are elected each year by their peers. They lead the school in various projects throughout the year.
Wordsmith - This is a city-wide essay writing competition that selected students participate in annually.
Yearbook - The yearbook staff are volunteer students that help put together an all inclusive yearbook highlighting the events of the school year. Mrs. Nancy Neal is the yearbook moderator.